- test my ansible setup by rebuilding my Fedora based GNU-Linux laptop. The laptop is much faster now.
- fixed lots of little things in the relevant ansible playbooks, and recorded tasks for the rest.
- accidently blew away my blog along the way, which I am currently re-creating by hand.
- put automated backups on the laptop with rsync to a private S3 bucket (see previous point).
- my last goal will be to set up DNSMASQ on a Raspberry Pi
Which will clear the way for me build PWA's and giving them URIs that my phone will see.
Tomorrow, after church, it will be back to work related stuff such as machine learning and my calculus refresher.
Somedays it's just a good day.